I’ve added a page to my blog to create and keep an updated bucket list. I am going to add to it whenever I have an idea. I am going to start off with the stuff listed here:
- Sit in the audience of a talk show
- Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando.
- Visit a LegoLand
- Take a cruise to the Canadian Maritime
- Go to a Stanley Cup Final Game
- Go to a World Series Game
- Get a dog
- Have giant walk-in closets
- Learn to fly
- Visit as many MLB Ballparks as possible (So far have visited Boston, Baltimore, NY Mets, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington, DC)
- Have a jacuzzi bathtub, or hot tub, or both
- Meet Tom Hiddleston
- Go to ComicCon in San Diego
- Go to ComicCon in NY
This is just a start. I will add more as I think of them. Cheers
One of my new year’s resolutions was to write for my blog a couple times a week, and I have failed at that already. I keep wanting to write, but when I sit down to do it I am always distracted by something or can’t decided what the write about. I even have a bunch of drafts saved on multiple topics that I just can’t seem to finish. I guess I just have too much going on in my brain to focus on writing anything down. I am going to try though… I promise… starting today. Look for more stuff coming soon!
Like many people, I started collecting Alex and Ani bracelets last year. They are supposed to provide positive energy and they come in many different varieties to show your passions and personality.
I am now up to seven Alex and Ani Bracelets. They are as follows:
- Path of Life - Strength • Motivation • Knowledge
- Northeastern Alumni - Loyalty • Enthusiasm • Pride
- Jimmy Fund - Legacy • Teamwork • Dedication
- Red Sox - Persistence • Loyalty • Pride
- Butterfly - Renewal • Strength • Rebirth
- Scorpio - Passionate • Excitable • Powerful
- Phoenix - Divinity • Rebirth • Immortality
If you want to know more or check them out visit Alex and Ani online.
So I got a Barnes and Noble gift card for Christmas and wanted to use it. I was looking for something interesting and different. I found this book, “642 Things to Write About”. It provides prompts to get you writing; some of them make you think and some are very funny. I am going to try and use it a couple times a week. If anything is really good or funny I will post it here. Fun, right? :-)
I am not usually one for New Year’s resolution. It seems like just a way to let yourself down. However I really want to make some changes in my life, and the new year seems like the perfect time to do so…
So here are some things I am hoping to start… and stick to in 2014.
- Go to the gym, 3-5 times per week
- Read the Bible, everyday
- Pray, everyday
- Finish the craft projects that I have started and stalled on
- Read at least 1 book per month
- Post to my blog at least twice a week
- Start a journal
- Write poetry
- Find a job in Regulatory Affairs
- Return to volunteering at the MSPCA
Check back here for updates on how these endeavors are going!
Time for some more cat fun! Check out these cute pics of kitties that are ready for the holidays!
My handsome boy Jax is ready for Christmas!
My pretty girl Jane is ready too!
Everyone loves Grumpy!
Look at that face!
Everyone loves kittens too, especially Christmas kittens!