I am not usually one for New Year’s resolution. It seems like just a way to let yourself down. However I really want to make some changes in my life, and the new year seems like the perfect time to do so…
So here are some things I am hoping to start… and stick to in 2014.
- Go to the gym, 3-5 times per week
- Read the Bible, everyday
- Pray, everyday
- Finish the craft projects that I have started and stalled on
- Read at least 1 book per month
- Post to my blog at least twice a week
- Start a journal
- Write poetry
- Find a job in Regulatory Affairs
- Return to volunteering at the MSPCA
Check back here for updates on how these endeavors are going!